Before you start preparing your application:
1. Check whether you are eligible for the Fellowship Program:
- Ph.D. degree, or a clear prospect to obtain a PhD degree, at the time of recruitment. As FP-RESOMUS grants support to early-career researchers, your PhD degree must have been awarded no more than four years prior to the date of recruitment (please check the detailed documentation for exceptions: a maximum of three years can be added).
- At least one peer-reviewed original publication. If the applicant is not first author of that publication a confirmation of the first author or supervisor needs to be provided that the applicant’s contribution to the scientific content of the publication was highly relevant.
- Applicants must adhere to the eligibility requirements specific to Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions as described in the MSCA part of the "General Work Programme". As such, the FP-RESOMUS will abide by the mobility rule defined for MSCA, the reference date being the call deadline, meaning applicants will only be eligible if they have lived or had their main activity (work, studies etc.) in the intended host country (Switzerland or Germany) for fewer than 12 months within the past three years at the time of the relevant deadline. Compulsory national service and/or short stays, such as holidays, are not taken into account.
2. Note that you have to prepare your application together with an NCCR MUST or RESOLV Principal Investigator! Research themes open for FP-RESOMUS proposals are available under "Projects".
3. Please be aware that the host institute share of the salary and other costs such as mobility allowance, family allowance, research, training and networking costs, travel, and indirect costs may not be financed through funding from Horizon 2020 or other EU-funding schemes.
5. Use the templates provided below for your application, and submit the reference-letter-template to two referees of your choice. The third and final Call closed on November 30, 2020 / 24:00 CET.
For more details on eligibility, and the application and evaluation procedures, please consult the FP-RESOMUS-Applicant_Guide.